and the comment becomes part of the blog

Roxy said... (as a comment to Time)

Ahhhhhh. Nice reflection my friend.
We should all take the time to reflect whether it be of Past or Future events, it's all the same that being Contemplation. I consider this to be an ART. I am beginning to understand that what I know is absolute, as in absolutely nothing. This gift allows me to remain teachable at all times and leave the end resolve up to this present moment where all is perfect and calm. If I am honest with my Self I see that I am in constant state of QUEST,hence to reflect is when I remember "ahhhh, what a waste of energy!". Reflection causes me to remember to live, here, now and forever.Remember. reflect + live.

April 7, 2007 12:41 PM

Thanks for insight, thought I'd share it...

Comments

Popular Posts