Soft What

It never has amazed me more how we can have an OS and an APP that works fine together until we NEED them to work. I just spent 2 hours trying to get my accounting software to recognize the Internet connection that I'm listening to streaming audio and looking at a web page through... finally after trying and fighting with Windows 2000 professional and Quick books 2005 on a computer that I have been using for 2 years...I get up go to my laptop rewrite the invoice because there is no way to transfer the data without a big hassle. and send it via email in 2 minutes like I tried to do for 2 hours.

Why am I ranting about this? I don't know? Maybe because I waisted the last 2 hours when I could have finished the waxes I was supposed to have done tomorrow! But I also needed to send that quote too. AND look at the time its 3:00am...............I did manage to not break either computer.

Comments

Popular Posts